FIRST LUNCH BOX OF 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am back in work today after a fews days off for New Year.

The lunch box was in need of an outing. Mrs B again did the honours in the kitchen and by the time I had completed my morning stretching exercises, the lid had been sealed tight.


Was hoping to christen my new i-pod shuffle en route to work _ but I hadn't charged it sufficiently.

Took the scenic route along the Taff trail and was delighted to see quite a few squirrels out and about _ was thinking that one or two could be carrying a little bit too much weight.

CONTENTS of the Box.


4 ham sandwiches on multi-grain bread.

2 chocolate digestive biscuits.

Muller Light yoghurt _ cherry flavour

Banana, apple and satsuma.


RUN OF PLAY

Had to say the multi-grain bread was an enjoyable change from the usual plain brown. Mrs B bought it from Sainsburys _ perhaps we might now switch from
our favoured supermarket of Tesco _ such news could move the markets!

All four sandwiches were devoured at my desk (work station). I agree that perhaps it is not the best place to eat or the most hygienic _ but I am kinda use to it now _ perhaps in the spring I will venture outside to eat them.


Biscuits, need I say more, they went pre-sandwiches, at around 11am.

The yoghurt was consumed after the sandwiches _ no spillage on my blue shirt and nice pale blue tie _ which I bought in a back street in Naples last September.


The reliable fruit was consumed in the afternoon.



BABY IS COMING.

I really enjoy talking to our yet to be born baby (Bumpy who is due May 6th). Told him a little story this morning and he seemed to like it _ kicked six times.


RANDOM THOUGHT:


CAN we arrest global warming, by pumping out huge amounts of sea water _ and then using it for irrigation in arid areas?








































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox