FRIDAY'S empty lunchbox

Yes I am not working today, so no walk to the office this morning. Lunchbox was washed, dried and put away in the kitchen cupboard until Monday.




Activity: I decided to go for a run.... not too far, just around my local park Llandaff Fields _ had my i-Pod as well.

Some great dogs were running around the park as well.

I then went shopping in Tescos and bought some provisions for the lunchbox next week.

Along with 2 tins of salmon and some ham, I bought six Muller light yoghurts. The highlight was when I got to the checkout and the lady said, "Don't you know Sir you get six free for buying these six?"

So I rushed back to the yoghurt aisle and got six more... and let me tell you trying to carry that many yoghurts in your hands is quite tricky.


LUNCH.

The location: my parent's house in Cardiff.

My mother russled up a very nice poached egg on two rounds of white toast.


Random Thought: To alleviate drug cheating in the Olympics, why not allow competitors to take whatever drugs they want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox