SUNDAY LUNCH

The nature of my job means I have to work Sundays _ one every two weeks

Mrs B is a saint and insisted on making the sandwiches _ when she could have stayed in bed.

Today's route to work was down tree lined Cathedral Road _ which is my favourite street in Cardiff.

A few dogs were taking their owners for walks.

The Lunch box

4 salmon (tinned) sandwiches on brown/white bread.

2 Lindt chocolates.

1 Muller light vanilla yoghurt.

Banana, apple and Kiwi Fruit.


WHAT happened?

Well the Lindt chocolates _ the last two from a box bought at Christmas _ went pretty sharpish.

The sandwiches all went in quick sucession at 12.30, followed by the yoghurt _ over a week now since I last spilled any.

The yoghurt was good _ not had vanilla flavour for a while

Mrs B had cut up about 10 thin slices of Kiwi Fruit _ stored in a small plastic container.

She had read an entry in my blog last week about how my satsuma was below par and wanted to give me something different _ and I really appreciated it... a nice change.


The apple (organic) held out until 2.15pm, before being consumed.



Baby is Coming: Bumpy is now kicking regularly _ which we are both very happy about. Yesterday we went to view a couple of prams _ you need a physics degree to work out how to fold down etc, etc.

Random Thought _ A re-wording of David Steel's famous quote "Go back to your constituencies and prepare for Government," for Charles Kennedy.
"Go back to your locals and prepare for Happy Hour!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox