Thursday January 19th Lunchbox

Route to Work.


So pleased to take the scenic route this morning through Pontcanna Fields. I could hear the birds singing above my i-Pod, which I then turned off to listen to the tree top symphony.

Saw a pair of crows (but could have been ravens) sitting on a wall _ they were magnificent... warriors of the air!

A man came towards me with a ruck-sack on his back as I ventured down the riverway walk _ just instinctively knew yards before we passed each other that we would bid each other good morning.

If we had passed on a busy road we wouldn't have said anything.

The RiverTaff was again very chilled out, a few ducks were out and about.


The Lunchbox

4 ham sandwiches with tomatoes on granary bread.

1 Raspberry yoghurt.

2 Rich Tea Biscuits.

Small container of strawberries.

2 satsumas, banana and an apple.


How it happenend

Rich tea biscuits went before 11am.

Then went the banana, followed by the sandwiches and the yoghurt.

Fruitastic... another consumption frenzy at 12.20pm.

Random Thought: Remember that you are a long time dead.

And do you remember my Random Thought for January 5th?


Well I decided to contact supermarket chain Tesco to ask if they had plans to introduce a bill monitor on their trolleys _ based on an electronic display on the top of a trolley showing how much your bill is as you put items inside (would fall if you decided to remove item)

Here is their response

Thank you for your email.

I fully appreciate your comments. We aim to provide the best possible service for our customers and any feedback or suggestions made are always very welcome.
The relevant department dealing with such matters has been notified and I can assure you that this will be taken on board at the next review meeting. I cannot guarantee that action will be taken, however your views and comments are invaluable to us.

Deepthi Bhagavan
Tesco Customer Service

I will keep you posted on any developments on the trolley front!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox