TODAY'S LUNCH BOX

I am getting a tad guilty about Mrs B always doing my sandwiches _ although I do quite a bit around the house, like washing up every night and doing the ironing.

The route to walk. The riverside walk along the Taff was again my preferred option. Quite a few squirrels were round and about _ a couple of ducks too.

For a change upon entering the city centre I walked along the riverwalk running adjacent to the Millennium Stadium, which is a just a drop kick away from my place of work.


Contents of today's lunch box.


4 salmon sandwiches on brown bread _ with the obligatory lemon juice.

2 chocolate digestive biscuits.

A toffee flavoured Muller light yoghurt.

Apple, banana and satsuma.

The usual pattern of consumption was observed. The biscuits going first, followed one hour later by the sandwiches and yoghurt. Fruit was eaten at intervals during the afternoon

Random thoughts:

If I was transported back in time to say 1530, I would have no idea how to invent the following, the television, radio and automobile.


Confession _ why do Catholics need to go to confession. Why can't they communicate their sins directly to God and cut out the middle men (priests)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox