TODAY's LUNCHBOX

Again Mrs B weaved her magic in the kitchen and the lunch box _ which is an ADDIS make with a blue lid _ was jammed packed with food.

(Promise to soon put images of the box on this blog)

Opened the front door to be greeted by rain _ I happen to like rain. Umbrella up and I was off.

Took the scenic route to work and was struck at how green everything was walking through Pontcanna Fields.

Two dogs (who I see regularly) passed me with their rain drenched owner some way behind.

Along the Taff trail I saw the first swans on the river a while _ a pair gliding effortlessly in the middle of the river.

Then a magic sight indeed. Two ducks took flight from just below me on the river bank and I watched spellbound as they ascended into the distance

I then saw two squirrels chasing each other at the bottom of a tree.


THE Lunch Box.

4 salmon (tinned) sandwiches on white/brown bread _ with a hint of fresh lemon juice.

Raspberry yoghurt.

Small container of strawberries and Kiwi Fruit.

2 chocolate digestive biscuits.

Banana, apple 2 satsumas.


What happened?



Biscuits went at 11am _ followed 10 minutes later by the banana.

Sandwiches (which were extremely good today) were consumed by 12.30.

I then had the yoghurt _ but later discovered I had spilled some on my trousers.

The fruit as usual went at intervals over the afternoon.


Random Thought: How many people have pleaded guilty to a crime, but have been found not guilty... no idea on this one.

Also they often talk about "a mindless minority" of hooligans at football matches, but I believe we have moved on and we are talking about a "mindless majority."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox