TODAY's LUNCHBOX

AMAZING times we live in.


Mrs B again, bless her cotton socks!, prepared the lunchbox.... with an extra smaller box _ more of later.



The Walk to Work.

Frost was on the ground in Pontcanna Fields this morning. On the Taff Trail you get a great elevated view over the home of Glamorgan County Cricket Club (Sophia Gardens). This morning the whole pitch looked a bit sad covered in white.

Although my riverside route to work is beautiful, I am getting a bit concerned about litter levels _ cans, bottles and general rubbish can be found everywhere.

Two of the largest Seagulls I have ever seen were out strolling just ahead of me in search of early morning worms.


The Lunchbox.

4 ham sandwiches on white/brown bread (but only two had cherry tomatoes... will have to buy some on the weekend.

2 chocolate digestive biscuits.

1 Toffee flavoured Muller Light yoghurt.

1 banana, 2 small satsumas and an organic apple.


WHAT happened.

Yes you guessed it, the chocolate digestives went at 11am _ banana fast on its heels.


Sandwiches were heavenly today... all gone by midday.

Then came the yoghurt... no spillages _ very pleased at that.

Fruit went through the afternoon.


Mystery smaller container? Well last night I made a very nice bacon pasta dish_ with some chilli seeds added to give it a little bit of a kick. However, I cooked a little too much.

As I am going out for a few drinks tonight [with Mr C and Mr M] I decided I would be in need of a pre-drinks stomach liner _ so enter the bacon pasta.

This will be eaten before leaving the office for the pub at 6pm.


Random Thought: Where have all the plate spinners gone? Used to love watching them on the box.

Are you are an alternative fuels or an alternative views sort of person? I reckon you can be both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox