Thursday 2nd February, Lunchbox





Here I am (pictured left) displaying my action packed Lunchbox.

I think the Muller Light is looking pretty good. Those two blue things are lunchbox coolers.

The son of Lunchbox is also visible, containing a delicious mixture of sliced strawberries and kiwi fruit.


BREAKFAST: This morning it was three weetabixs with semi-skimmed milk (cold).




THE WALK To WORK.


Came across a small and absolutely dead mouse on the River Taff Trail. Not sure what happened to the poor little creature, but it didn't look like it was natural causes.

The River Taff was again in a state of complete calm. I also passed that very slow moving Britsh Bulldog again with his owner.

The death theme continued as a hearse with the coffin inside passed me on Canton Bridge - which takes you over the River Taff into the centre of Cardiff.


The Lunchbox.

2 Rich tea biscuits.
4 ham with tomato sandwiches on granary bread.
1 Muller Light yoghurt - cherry flavour.
1 Apple
2 Satsumas
1 banana.

WHAT Happened.

Rich teas were the first to go by 11am, followed by the wonderful banana. I then ploughed into the sandwiches.... I was on a roll. Yoghurt went at 12.30, followed by Fruitmania!


Random Thought: Why don't retailers release like for like shop lifting figures?

2920: The Earth wins a best ever 15 gold medals at the Universal Olympics.

The furthest south and east I have been is Tokyo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox