March 9th Lunchbox





HERE I am taking it is easy sitting in the "tree seat" in the grounds of Cardiff Castle.

I took the lunchbox along as well, as I don't believe sitting in a cupboard all weekend is healthy for any lunchbox... they need to get out and experience new things.









However, I was disappointed to learn yesterday that makers of my lunchbox, Addis, are making 50 people redundant at its factory in Swansea.

The Walk to Work.

Mildest it has been for a while... didn't even need a coat this morning.
At a quicker than usual speed I was in Pontcanna Fields from my home in under 10 mins...

Struck me how green this land of ours is... Down the Taff Trail and the river was moving a bit more than yesterday... would describe its pace as military medium.
Came across a few squirrels today... good to see them out and about again.

A jogger passed me... a tiny looking women, aged say about 25. It wasn't the most natural of looking running styles, but each to their own.

Over Canton Bridge into the centre of Cardiff and I spied an extremely large duck on the riverbank below.... I had to look twice as it was so big.

The lunchbox (have to say getting the lid on the lunchbox each morning is quite tricky)

2 rich tea biscuits
4 ham and tomato sandwhiches
1 banana
1 apple
1 small container of sliced kiwi fruit and grapes
1 strawberry flavoured Muller Light yoghurt.

For those who have finished please no talking the exam is still on!

Went for the biscuits, which were divine at 11.30am. I then had the banana and the sandwiches just before midday.
The apple was next as I felt I have been neglecting them of late by always eating them last.
The yoghurt was gone in the flash, before rounding things up nicely with the container of fruit.

Random Thought :

2120 (July): Ice cream sales hit an all time high in Antarctica

Today's Swap: Buckingham Palace and the Little Chef near Abergavenny.. but only for a day.

Breaking news: Sir Jimmy Saville will recite his favourite entry from this blog next week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox