June 15th lunchbox

WAS out running at 6.40am this morning around my local park Llandaff Fields.

Rubbish levels were extremely disappointing, so decided to do a little bit about it and picked up a discarded can of coke and a bottle of lucozade and put them in a bin... eventhough I had to run with them for about 500 yards (What do you want a medal or something!)

BREAKFAST

Bowl of Branflakes with cold semi-skimmed milk.

Isabella our nearly 7 week old daughter was a delight this morning... having only
awoken once in the night (2am) for a feed.


Walk to Work.

Sun was back out as I headed off merrily down the legendary Taff Trial, which leads into the centre of Cardiff (yes we know all that!).
Quite a few pedestrians and cyclists were also to be found. The Chinese State Circus who have encamped just of the trail, had the full attention of a suited middle aged chap walking towards me. I was hemmed in by cyclists to my right so had to jump off the trail to avoid him as he passed me totally oblivious to my plight.


LUNCHBOX

4 ham and tomato sandwiches on granary bread
1 banana
1 peach
1 Muller Light Yoghurt

I think we are parked by that huge Strawberry or was it the Cherry?

Food was devoured in a bit of a frenzy... must have been the result of my early morning run

RANDOM THOUGHT

2090: Disney opens its first theme park in Antarctica.

Comments

Sion Barry said…
Thank you Cornflake King.

I had technical problems with my blog yesterday so couldn't publish anything apart from that ridiculous podcast!

Best wishes

Sion

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox