July 11th lunchbox


Sometimes we all wish that we could be someone else [Rod Stewart perhaps?] but the reality is, that at the moment, this isn't medically possible.

So here is a little song to remind us all that being "me" is the greatest thing of all... providing you are not a complete psycopath and a menace to society.

Click here to hear the world premiere of the Being Me Song>

BREAKFAST: Deligthful bowl of Branflakes.

WALK to Work: As I meandered down the Taff Trail, which follows the River Taff into the centre of Cardiff, a branch from a tree came crashing down some five yards in front of me.
A very old looking small dog then appeared and started to devour some long looking grass on the river bank below.

Lunchbox
4 salmon (smoked variety) on granary bread
1 banana
2 digestive biscuits
1 container of grapes and cheeries.


It was all consumed by 1pm.

RANDOM THOUGHT:

16/11/2065: I celebrate my 100th birthday with family and friends with a jolly game of golf in Antarctica... was thrilled when Rod Stewart agreed to caddy for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox