July 12th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Very agreeable bowl of Shreddies with semi-skimmed milk.


THE Walk to Work:

The Taff Trail was pretty low key again today, with the River Taff below hardly moving. At the end of the trail _ where I cross into the centre of Cardiff via Canton Bridge _ two chaps from a company aptly named WeedControl, where busy spraying a concoction of chemicals on shrubs and flowers just yards to my right.


LUNCHBOX.

1 banana
4 ham sandwiches
1 peach
1 chocolate brownie ( kindly supplied by a certain Annabel Lloyd of the South Wales seaside town of Penarth).

All was gone by midday... and why not indeed!


Have you got anything stronger?



RANDOM THOUGHT


IF I was transported back in time to 1777 I would have no idea how to invent the telephone, but I would have a jolly good go at creating the world's first rotary washing line.... which yes I am assuming wasn't around then, but then again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WE have a rotary washing line and it is truly superb.

Richard from Preston

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox