July 13th lunchbox

This is the latest time I have ever posted a blog entry(nearly 7pm UK time).

How do you feel about that? I don't really know?

Is the blog important to you? Yes it is.

So you have feelings for the blog? Well yes... I was being a bit defensive on your first question.

What about your childhood? I do remember giggling quite a bit.



ENOUGH of this Nonsense.

Breakfast: Was a fruit salad at a business bash at St David's Hotel and Spa in Cardiff Bay... this meant the Walk to Work this morning didn't happen as I made use of an automobile.

LUNCHBOX

4 delicious salmon (smoked variety) sandwiches on granary bread.
1 curly wurly chocolate bar.
1 banana
1 apple
1 Cherry flavoured Muller Light yoghurt.

All was gone by 1pm.

RANDOM THOUGHT



2020: Progressive rockers Yes successfully land on the surface of Mars for the first leg of their Tour of the Universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox