July 18th lunchbox

Breakfast: Sensational bowl of Rice Crispies with semi-skimmed cold milk.

Walk to Work: I set off in the knowledge that today will be one of the hottest days ever on record in Cardiff... is this the start of the end of the world as we know it? Probably not, but thoughts of refugee camps in the Brecon Beacons, as rising sea levels put Cardiff under water, sprang to mind.

Down the Taff Trail and it was a case of the Far East this morning. The first person to pass me was possibly a Korean woman out for a morning jog. The next person to pass was, I am almost certain, was a Japanese lady, who far more sensibly was walking slowly while being shaded by a nice white umbrella.
The River Taff below was again extremely lethargic.


The Lunchbox
1 banana
1 nectarine
4 ham and tomato sandwiches on granary bread
1 vanilla flavoured yoghurt
.

If I won the lottery I would buy Caerphilly Castle and hold a banquet everyday for all my mates!



RANDOM THOUGHT


2190: Having been sold [The United Kindgom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland} to China for zillions of zillions of pounds chopsticks are made compulsory in all UK schools.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you need to milk a semi-skimmed cow to get that kind of milk?

Milk, milk, It's just like silk, wrap me up in milk, put down your can of Lilt!

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox