July 20th lunchbox

OH dear another late blog entry... as I am writing at my office desk at 6.3opm... I have to be in Cardiff Castle by 7pm for a farwell dinner for the recently departed director general of the CBI, Sir Digby Jones... boy can he talk!

So what did I have for breakfast? Come on Sion it wasn't that long ago.

Oh yes it was a bowl of 3 Weetabix.

I was in work by 8am _ nice walk down the Taff Trail, as I had a meeting with a doctor turned financier who has launched his own executive Helicopter venture... a certain Doctor Jeremy Stone, who I never noticed until he showed me has one finger missing.

Captain Julian Verity who runs Cardiff Heliport was also there... he hasn't crashed a helicopter into a house in Cardiff for a quite a while.


RANDOM THOUGHT.


If I could I would buy you all a nice cold pint of lager... cheers to Digby, Jeremy and Julian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox