July 28th lunchbox

BREAKFAT: Engaging bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed cold milk.

The Walk to Work

IT was down the Taff Trail, where everything was very still until two Ravens took to the air from a tree just to my right squawking like mad.
To make my walk a litle more interesting, I decided to walk with my eyes closed for 10 seconds.
My aim next week is to increase it to 15 seconds... It's quite a weird sensation and you feel disorientated, but I find when I open my eyes I feel really clear in thought.... (listen mate why don't you just keep them closed permanently!)

Lunchbox
4 salmon sandwiches with a hint of lemon juice on granary bread
2 digestive biscuits
1 banana
1 nectarine

Painting over bricks should be banned



The contents of my Addis lunchbox were all gone by midday.

RANDOM THOUGHT.


2122: Listen up human race it's payback time!

Have a great weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox