July 6th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: 3 Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold milk.

Walk to Work and lunchbox.... not happening this week as I am on a week's vacation.
At last some rain here in South Wales, but still pretty humid.

Result of the photo finish from the 2.15pm championship hurdle from Venice, the winner that Sinking Feeling by a half a cappuccino




RANDOM THOUGHT


2041: THE Vatican is considering abolishing confession after market research shows that 70% of Catholics attending confession make up sins when in the box.
Must say it was an accident waiting to happen. When I was a kid I used to make up sins because to be honest I hadn't done anything too bad at all, but felt I had to give the priest something meaty to ask God for forgiveness on my behalf.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox