August 11th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Mrs B brought this up to me in bed on a tray: bowl of Branflakes; two pieces of toast with blackcurrant jam; banana; glass of water and a cup of tea.

Walk to Work... Didn't happen this morning as I have a day off work.

Lunchbox... washed, dried and stored away until next week.

Spent most of the morning entertaining my nearly 15 week old baby Isabella.

Don't even think about it Tesco's!




Random Thought
Today's message from beyond the grave


Einstein: I love that day time television, especially those Aussie soaps. Mobile phones are pretty good too. I wish I could have had one. If I did I would have happy slapped Hitler in the 1920s and sent it out into cyberspace.

Have a great lunch and a sensational weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox