August 14th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed milk... bravo!

Walk to Work

Drizzle in the air as I left my humble abode and headed towards the Taff Trail, which is around a five minute walk away.
Approaching Cathedral Road _ the best tree lined road in Cardiff _ a driver was waving frantically at me.
I couldn't make her out until she had passed, but it was Moira the wife of Wales's greatest living civil servant, Gareth Hall.
So Moira I wasn't ignoring you, but I only realised it was you after you had passed.
Pretty uneventful on the trail itself... apart from a chap in his running kit pushing a baby in a pram.


Lunchbox
1 container of raspberries
1 banana
2 digestive biscuits
4 ham and salad sandwiches on granary brea.
1 nectarine
1 raspberry and cranberry flavoured Muller Light Yoghurt

I have never heard a sister-in-law joke

Food was all gone my midday

RANDOM THOUGHT


Pictured are Betty and John Mills from Warrington, England, at Hotel La Booza in Spain.
They are leaving for home tomorrow after a two week all inclusive break.
Five minutes earlier they were at the hotel's reception seeking clarification on breakfast for the morning.

John: Excuse me love. We are leaving tomorrow with the coach picking us up at 6.30am for the airport, but the thing is like breakfast doesn't start until 7am

Receptionist: Si si... it okay we do special breakfast for you at 5.30am.

John: Bloodly marvellous and if you are ever in Warrington the drinks are on us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox