August 17th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Amazing bowl of Branflakes.

The Walk to Work.

Armed with an umbrella it was down the Taff Trail, where it was pressed into action after about 15 minutes as the rains came down.
Not a great deal to report, apart from the odd duck on the River Taff below.
Into the centre of Cardiff I travel down Westgate Street to get to my office.
There I noticed that a single bicycle wheel had been padlocked to a railing.
Got me thinking... had the rest of the bike been stolen? Or it could a piece of modern art... time to cycle on?

Lunchbox.

Not needed as I thought I was going to be in the corporate trough in a nice restaurant for lunch.
However, the people I was supposed to meet (Grant Thornton!) cancelled on me. Only had a banana with me. Will have to go out later, perhaps for some sushi from M&S.


RANDOM THOUGHT



The Year 6000. In ten minutes time that nice little planet is going to self-destruct. This is the view from the last space craft to leave Earth for a new almost identical planet somewhere beyond Pluto.
Only 1,000 people are left for the last leg of the planet's evacuation... which has been going on for more than 200 years.
Included amongst them is a descendent of British comedian and presenter of TV show Bullseye Jim Bowen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox