August 18th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Bowl of three Weetabix with hot semi-skimmed milk; two pieces of toast with Olivio Spread and blackcurrant jam; cup of tea and glass of water.

The Walk to Work: This didn't happen today as I have a day off for working last Sunday.

Spent most of the morning trying to entertain my nearly 16 week old daughter Isabella. However, she managed to do most of the entertaining.

Lunchbox: Washed, dried and stored away until Monday.

Plan to have some salmon sandwiches for lunch.

Went for a hair cut. Mr Haroon's shop is just at the end of my street. I was the first customer of the day at 11.25am. Had a general chat about the weather and last night's thunder. He only charges £5 a cut, which I think is bloody marvellous and my wife thinks my friend from Pakistan does a good job too.



Oh that's much better... I can just see the outskirts of Crewe now.

Random Thought.
Today's message from beyond the grave comes from Native American chief Sitting Bull.


"You all need to wise up"

Have a great lunch and a divine weekend!

Comments

Unknown said…
Now here's a novel idea for a blog that I'm surprised hasn't become a cult hit over the Internet already... a day-by-day record of the contents of one man's lunchbox.

And a message from beyond the grave, eh? I can't read the phrase "from beyond the grave" anymore without thinking of the cheesy opening to the return of the Cybermen to "Doctor Who" earlier this year, where Trigger from "Only Fools and Horses" asked one of his scientists how he would be able to tell the world of his plans... "from BEYOND THE GRAVE?!?!?" in best panto villain style!
Sion Barry said…
Caleb,

Thanks old chap. My first memories of Doctor Who I guess go back to the late 1960s.
I was terrified of those Cybermen and would hide behind the settee when they came on screen _ which was in black in white in those days.

R
Sion

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox