August 1st lunchbox















THE Millenium Stadium in Cardiff.
I took this snap from a pedestrian bridge off the Taff Trail which I travel along each morning on my journey to work in the centre of Cardiff
From a sporting view point Cardiff is as good as it gets. From my humble abode in Canton within a 20 minute walk I can watch a cricket international at Sophia Gardens _ a picture of which appeared on my blog entry yesterday _ as well as rugby and football internationals at the Millennium Stadium.

BREAKFAST: 2 Weetabix with a sprinking of Rice Crispies with semi-skimmed cold milk.

The Walk to Work:
Down the Taff Trail and a woman on the other side of the River Taff was clambering up the bank with her two dogs, which has just taken an early morning dip.
The immaculately groomed white husky dog and his owner passed me for the first time in quite a while.
I managed to walk for 20 seconds on one section of the trail with my eyes closed... didn't walk particularly straight, but I was very pleased with my efforts.

LUNCHBOX

2 digestive biscuits
4 pieces of toast, with a container of humous for spread
1 nectarine
1 banana
1 strawberry flavoured Muller Light Yoghurt.
Green grapes.

Bells ringing La la la la la! Churches singing tra la la

Food was all gone by midday.

RANDOM THOUGHT



What's so good about laughter?

Well to start with it's free and doesn't discriminate?

I guess you're right. I never really thought about it like that, butI love it when people laugh... even if sometimes it's at my expense

After about 10 weeks babies start to smile and laugh, and as a parent it is truly magical when you first experience it

Yeah you're right again my friend... and laughter will be a constant companion until they die.

I don't wanna get into an after life discussion here, but yeah it's great when old people laugh.

Do you have any thoughts on canned laughter in comedy shows?

Oh that's a good question (slight chuckle). Well I know some people don't like it, but I am pretty relaxed about it.

NOT to be Continued


Comments

Anonymous said…
how wasteful

gerald

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox