September 12th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Nice, but not sensational, bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed cold milk.

The Walk to Work: It was down the legendary Taff Trail which meanders its way leisurely into the centre of Cardiff _ where I exit _ down to Cardiff Bay.
The two regal Swans were back, some 30 yards a apart, but in a straight line on the river below. They were both dipping their heads into the waters of the Taff.
The immaculate White husky dog and his owner also passed me _ last time I saw them they were on the other side of the river in the grounds of Cardiff Castle.
It was threatening to rain, so I upped my pace and made it to work without getting wet _ although I could have taken two hours as as it transpired it didn't rain afterall.

Lunchbox
4 salmon sandwiches [tinned variety] with a hint of lemon juice on granary bread.
1 banana
2 digestive biscuits
1 nectarine
1 Vanilla flavoured yoghurt

It was all gone by 12.20pm, apart from the nectarine which I am saving until later.

RANDOM THOUGHT

Christmas Day 2099: I just love Antarctica at this time of year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox