September 13th lunchbox














Here I am [left] with my work colleague David Williamson.
We work very hard, but we also play very stupidly.

WAS out running around my local park Llandaff Fields at 6.40am this morning. Two squirrels were having a race up a tree... it was to0 tight to call who won.

Breakfast: Bowl of 2 Weetabix and cold milk... usually have 3, but I miss counted.

Walk to Work
Down the Taff Trail and the two regal Swans from yesterday were back on the River Taff below. Quite a bit of cyclist traffic on the trail. One of the cyclist was talking to himself as he passed. I cannot be 100% sure, but I think it was in some Slavic language.

Lunchbox.
4 sausage sandwiches _ remains of Mr B's bangers and mash from last night
1 Cherry flavoured Muller Light Yoghurt
1 banana
2 digestive biscuits


Random Thought

ACTION MAN says, "We need to get our boys out of Afghanistan and Iraq now. I have been in conflict zones around the world _ including Sion Barry's bedroom 1970-1977. So what I am saying is that I'm no big girl's blouse, but sometimes you have just got to cut your losses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox