September 15th lunchbox


BREAKFAST: Very supportive bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed cold milk

The Walk to Work: Day off today, so spent the morning up a ladder cleaning the wall to the back of our house... as you do.

Then played golf at Castell Coch, a nine hole pay as play golf course near Cardiff. It was the first time I have every played a game of golf with my father [pictured left with my wondrous cousin Paul Hassan] who at nearly 68, have only just taken up the game.

Gave him loads of positive comments, like "Great shot," "You've got superb hand-eye co-ordination."
He played very well, but does he have the desire to really push himself to become a really good player?

Random Thought



Look somebody has taken a bite out of my jam sandwich. I would rather somebody owns up, but if that doesn't happen then I am going to to get angry... and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry
HAVE A great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox