September 24 lunchbox

BREAKFAST: VERY enjoyable bowl of 3 Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold milk

Walk to Work: Decided to change the route today. Instead I headed down Plasturton Gardens, where Wales's greatest ever living civil servant, Gareth Hall, resides.
I didn't come across Gareth today... perhaps he was burning the paper work on operation Tulip? I then travelled along Cathedral Road, which I consider to be the best stretch of highway in the whole of Cardiff.
I then walked through Sophia Gardens, where right at the end I travelled a short stretch _ 30 odd yards_ along the lengendary Taff Trail, before crossing over Canton Bridge into the centre of Cardiff.

Lunchbox.
1 banana
1 nectarine
1 cherry flavoured Muller Light yoghurt
4 salmon sandwiches (tinned variety) with a hint of lemon juice on granary bread.
1 container of raspberries and grapes.

All gone by 12.30pm

Random Thought

BREAKING SPORTING NEWS
IT's what the boxing world has been waiting for for years _ a title reunification winner takes all fight beween the No Surrender Kid Ian Paisley and the Pope.


Should be an epic encounter and I think it will go to a split decision.

HAVE a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox