October 10th lunchbox

Was up at 6.30am, so went for a run 15 minutes later around my local park, Llandaff Fields.

Breakfast: Bowl of Rice Crispies with semi-skimmed cold milk. By 8.30am had drunk two large glasses of water... need to consume more of the stuff.

Walk to Work: Didn't happen as I have a week off work.

Started to make a tomato soup, having finely chopped an onion and some garlic, only to find that the tomatoes we had bought from a Farmers' Market on Sunday had gone off [boo!]

Random Thought


I don't know where he is... besides which I'll be doing all the talking from now on!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sion

I believe I saw the immaculately groomed white husky this morning. It was crossing Canton Bridge with its owner at approximately 7.50am.


Paul

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox