October 18th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Cheerful bowl of 3 Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold milk.

WALK to WORK: It was down the Taff Trail. Below a solitary fishermen was in middle of the River Taff, but from what I could see he hadn't caught anything.
Magpies and squirrels were out in force and it was a pleasure to pass the immaculately groomed white husky dog and its owner further along near to my exit point at Canton Bridge.

Lunchbox
4 salmon sandwiches [tinned variety] with a hint of lemon juice on granary bread
1 banana
1 apple
1 bar of toblerone [it was sensational!]
1 Cherry flavoured Muller light yoghurt.

All consumed by 1.20pm.

RANDOM THOUGHT

2015: Former England rugby captain, Will Carling, opens his first "I've had a Royal" restaurant at the Gurnos housing estate in South Wales.
It does remarkably well, with his Duck L'Orange proving exceedingly popular.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have you not been tempted to try Oatabix?
Sion Barry said…
I have never tasted Oatabix.

I think I am going to try it... perhaps on the weekend.

Many thanks

Sion
Anonymous said…
How about trying three Clarksies and milk?

I loves a Clarksie, I does
Sion Barry said…
What even more than a Chicken Royale?
Anonymous said…
That's a Chicken Royale with cheese, daaarlin'!
Sion Barry said…
I wonders likes if they haves Clarksies in Derby?

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox