October 30th lunchbox

THE Welsh Assembly's boast of being commercially focused, fit for purpose and fleet of foot is true!
I had first hand experience of their quick decision making over the weekend. There I was in my local butcher's... where it was all getting a bit embarrassing as I didn't have enough cash to pay the bill.
But to my rescue came Wales's greatest ever civil servant the affable Gareth Hall [pictured above].
Quick as a flash he produced a crisp £10 note from his sizeable wallet. He saved my bacon [ha ha!] and told me to pay him back whenever.

However, unlike LG, Halla, Acer etc, etc, I did pay Gareth back the next day as he only lives down the road. He was then very keen to give me a guided tour of his very impressive abode.

Gareth and Moira have done a great job transforming their three storey property in Pontcanna, Cardiff. I don't think I have seen so many bathrooms in one house in my life and the floor tiles in their hallway were exquisite.

Breakfast: Very enjoyable bowl of cereals.

The Walk to Work: It was down the Taff Trail where it was remarkably mild this morning.
Cyclists, dogs and pedestrians were all out and about. A squirrel moving across the trail had to move sharpish to avoid a cyclist.

Lunchbox

4 chocolate eclairs [the little sweets and not the large cakes]
1 vanilla flavoured Muller Light Yoghurt
4 ham and tomato sandwiches
1 slice of Plug's chocolate crunch... which was excellent
1 apple
1 banana

Random Thought


2010: The Lord Gareth Hall and Lady Moira of Brecon rent out their home in Cardiff to five mermaids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox