October 9th lunchbox


BREAKFAST: Going through the motions bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed milk

Walk to Work: Will not occur this week as I am holiday.
Went for a walk at 10am with Petra and Isabella _ a few laps of our local park, Llandaff Fields and then for a quick cappuccino at a nearby coffee shop _ Costa Rica.

LUNCHBOX: I made some corned beef pasties last night... not too bad, but I did put a little too much filling in them _ carrot, a union of onions!, potato and corned beef

Plan to make some tomato soup this afternoon... and possibly meat balls too.

Random Thought

Hairdresser: Life should mean life.
Customer: Silent
Hairdresser: Should bring back hanging too!
Customer: Silent
Hairdresser: I'd do the hanging for free.
Customer: Harry I don't think I'll have that shave afterall.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How should one spell onion?

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox