December 15 lunchbox

Was up at 6.30am to watch the cricket. After feeding Isabella [milk first at 7am] then her breakfast of Ready Brek and banana at 8am, I went for a run around my local park Llandaff Fields.

Then took Isabella for a walk at 10am through Llandaff Fields [do I ever tire of it?..well I have my moments, the park that is] We then went to Tesco Extra on Western Avenue as we needed some milk [and to think in a previous life I was a professional poker player and hardly ever left Vegas]

Mrs B has her work's Christmas do today. So this afternoon I am going to take Isabella out again in the pram.

Random Thought

2009: Mohamed Al Fayed is arrested after breaking into Prince Philip's bedroom at Buckingham Palace and slapping him around the head quite a few times. But the 80 something Greek manages to eventually get the upper hand.
Anyway the two agree to slug it out for charity in a 10 round boxing match in Hyde Park later that summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox