December 5 lunchbox



Here is my daughter Isabella and her friend Monkey

Breakfast: A nice bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed cold milk as I watched Australia strangling the life out of England in the cricket

Walk to Work: Was down Cowbridge Road East this morning with the rain pouring down and the wind howling like crazy. Didn't really observe anything as I was trying to take shelter under my umbrella. Over Canton Bridge which leads you into the centre of Cardiff and I noticed below that the River Taff was really high.

Lunchbox

2 satsumas, 1 apple, 2 digestive biscuits, 4 salmon sandwiches [tinned variety] on white bread and one banana

Random Thought

Message from beyond long-leg following today's win for Australia against England.

"Bloody disgrace... I am thinking of asking God to send me back downstairs to open the batting and bowling for England in Perth."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox