January 11 lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Mercurical bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed cold milk.

Walk to Work: Gale force winds and driving rain were my companions this morning as I shuffled down Cowbridge Road East into the centre of Cardiff. Decided not to take my usual route down the Taff Trail as I had visions of being blown over into the River Taff below.

Lunchbox;
4 ham and tomato sandwiches on granary bread
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
1 banana
1 apple
1 satsuma.

Random Thought
Message from beyond the Grave

Samuel Pepys: "This blog is complete rubbish"!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Blimey. Samuel got a bit heavy there viz calling this blog rubbish.
I think it's quite good. In a way.
Anonymous said…
I'm as rubbish as blog. At football that is. Not blogging. I'm brilliant at that. I've never done it, but if I did, I'm sure I'd get way more hits than I do goals.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox