January 2 lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Cultured bowl of 3 Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold milk.

Walk to Work: My right foot is a little bit under the weather. Think I slept a bit akwardly on Monday night. So I hobbled my way down Cowbridge Road East into the centre of Cardiff... which is about five minutes quicker than my usual route down the Taff Trail.

Lunchbox [first day of service in 2007]
4 ham and tomato sandwiches on granary bread
1 banana
1 apple
1 satsuma
2 digestive biscuits
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt


Random Thought



I have yet to break any bones in my body... which is not bad considering I have been around since 1965.
"That can be easily arranged Mr Barry!!"

Comments

Sion Barry said…
Hello Cornflake King,

HNY to you too. Keep on breakfasting and be an educational warrior!

See you soon

Sion

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox