January 8 lunchox

BREAKFAST: Bizarre combination of Cornflakes and porridge oats with semi-skimmed cold milk.

Walk to Work: It was down the Taff Trail this morning where more progress can be reported on the demolition of the home of Glamorgan County Cricket Club, Sophia Gardens. The two media boxes have been moved to the far end of the ground... I guess awaiting to be taken away on a very large truck.

A small pedestrian bridge on the Trail can take you over into the grounds of Cardiff Castle. I cannot be certain, but I thought I saw Wales's greatest living civil servant, the affable Gareth Hall, crossing. I was quite a bit away, but I am almost certain it was Gareth, who was not carrying a briefcase this morning.
Anyway, quite a few ducks were out and about too.


Lunchbox

4 ham and tomato sandwiches
2 digestive biscuits
1 banana
1 apple
1 satsuma
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt

Random Thought



2009: The world's first spoon bending academy is opened Swansea by the affable Gareth Hall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox