February 16th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Bowl of Weetabix with cold semi-skimmed organic milk and two pieces of toast with Olivio spread and blackcurrant jam, a glass of water and 15 mins later a cup of tea.

Walk to Work: Not happening today, as I have a day off for working last Sunday.... the priesthood on reflection could have been an option. I have no fear of death, but what
has that got to do with the price of lemon sherbets?I have no idea, but here's a picture of some anyway.



Today I am looking after our fast approaching 10 month old daughter Isabella.

RANDOM THOUGHT







This hotel has many stars.
I've down loaded my future and digitised my past.
The present? That can take care of itself.



Have an awesome weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sion,

Dillys and I were wondering. Were you on some kind of drug when you wrote today's blog entry and if so, can we have some? Dillys's angina is terrbile today, you see.

Eric Matthews, Gwent
Sion Barry said…
Did you guys enjoy the 'Big Apple'

Sion
Anonymous said…
Yeah we did thanks. It was fantastic Sion. Dillys particularly enjoyed going up the Empire State at night.

Eric

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox