February 21 lunchbox

BREAKFAST: A birthday breakfast for Mrs B and I and our fast approaching 10 month old daughter Isabella.
Croissants, cornflakes, toast and tea were all consumed around for the first time, a family table, with Isabella in her high chair with her bowl of organic Weetabix and toast.

No Walk to Work today as I have a day off and so does Mrs B who is 15x2 today - a time and place long past for me! But I look forward to being 130!... come on medical science you can help here.

Lunch... that will be low key as we are going out for dinner at a restaurant in Cardiff Bay by the name of Woods.


Random Thought




When I first saw a tank, my heart sank
I knew this was no school boy prank.

War was about to accelerate, women, children the old and the sick get in line

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox