March 2 lunchbox















Today I am spending the day with my "crawltastic" daughter Isabella

BREAKFAST: Much needed bowl of Weetabix. A bit foggy this morning on account of soldier/investment banker/academic/socialite - the irrepressible Will Williams.

Lunchbox: Well earned day off.

RANDOM THOUGHT


Where you been Joe?

I've been living in Greece for the last 30 years. I've got a nice little upmarket B&B business in Corfu.

Come on Joe it's me you're talking to... I know you haven't left the UK for early 40 years.

Okay, I'll tell you the truth, but not here. Why don't we meet at that little Chinese restaurant, just off the high street at around 7pm tonight

Sounds good Joe. Thanks for being so honest. I have to say it's good to see you again Joe... really good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox