March 7 lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Seriously good bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed organic milk and a glass of water.

Walk to Work: Not down the Taff Trial initially this morning, but the splendid Cathedral Road, which is my favourite stretch of highway in the whole of Cardiff.
What about my second favourite? [Sion we are just not interested]. Well probably Paget Street in Grangetown, which I knew really well as a kid walking home from St Patrick's Primary School.
After a scale and polish and check up at my dentist on Cathedral Road, I picked up the Taff Trail at the back of Sophia Gardens. Heard quite a bit of Russian as I passed the Moscow State Circus

Lunchbox: Not required today as I am in the corporate trough, well more public sector to be precise, with a certain Nick Bennett.
RANDOM THOUGHT


Year 2020, May 1-2pm: Lunchbox Witnesses hold their annual conference in Cardiff. Pictured is their founder in younger days. Addis had agreed to sponsor the conference, with delegates and their lunchboxes coming from around the world, but pulled 20 minutes before following a row over tinfoil and clingfilm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox