April 13 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
Very agreeable bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed organic milk

Walk to Work
Not happening today as I worked Sunday. So today I'm spending with Isabella our very nearly one year old daughter.

So we were out walking at 10am for about an hour, of which 20 mins were spent on the swings in our local park Llandaff Fields. Then we went to see my parents and Isabella's teenage cousin Tomos, who was staying with his grandparents.

Random Thought

Come on boys if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Have you ever committed a crime?

Well, let me think. Okay, yes I have

What was it Arthur?

Come on Charles, who know what it was you were in on it from the start.

Oh yes Arthur, I remember we held-up a farmers' market in Dumbarton in Scotland and made off with £5,000 grand.

But we didn't get very far, did we Charles.

That's right Arthur, they caught us up in their Land Rovers and gave us one hell of a beating.

Taught us a lesson though didn't it.

That's right Arthur, it really is a case of don't mess with farmers, especially Scottish ones

Have a sensational weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox