April 20 lunchbox



A bit foggy this morning on account of having a few sherbets last night in a pub in Cardiff. Eclectic gathering of myself, Mr Ian Courtney; Mr Ian Williams; Prof Brian Morgan; Mr Robert Llewellyn-Jones; Mr Huw Eurig Davies; Mr David Williamson and his brother Andrew.
Breakfast:
Much needed bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed organic milk. Then two pieces of toast with Olivo spread.
Walk to Work:
It was down Cowbridge Road East, which marches you straight in the centre of Cardiff. Wasn't really focused on activities around me.
Lunchbox
4 ham and tomato sandwiches
2 chocolate digestive biscuits
1 apple
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
Random Thought

The Seven Dwarfs are coming for tea, so excuse me I have to dash.


Have a simply marvellous weekend

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Bazza, it's Pooley, how do I get in contact, it's been a long time, hope all well, it's seems like it !!
Sion Barry said…
Hi Chris,

Everything is fine. Hope you are well too.

Drop me a line at:sion.barry@wme.co.uk.

The Jubilee Club Rocks!

Sion

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox