April 3 lunchbox

Breakfast:
Peaceful bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed cold organic milk

Walk to Work:
It was down the Taff Trail, where there was more cyclist traffic than of late. A number of joggers were also to be seen. A regal Swan was again on the River Taff below, but couldn't be certain it was the same wonderful creature of yesterday.
Note of concern: Rubbish levels on the other bank of the river in the grounds of Cardiff Castle, were terrible. Just don't get the mentality of people who are happy to drop their rubbish.

Lunchbox
2 digestive chocolate biscuits
2 ham and tomato rolls
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
1 banana
1 apple
1 satsuma
RANDOM THOUGHT
Don't forget that failure is an option. I always wanted to run a franchise business, until one day my landlord had me evicted from my basement apartment. From there I spiralled into deep despair, lost my job, girlfriend and contact will all friends and family. I had just turned 30 and was pretty down I can tell you, until one bright Sunday morning upon leaving a hostel for the homeless, I came across a very tall smiling man selling potatoes on the roadside and a meeting that would transform my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox