April 4 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
Rip-roaring bowl of Shreddies with semi-skimmed cold organic milk

Walk to Work:
Down Cowbridge Road East this morning as I floated into the centre of Cardiff. Traffic was pretty light with the Easter break upon us.

Lunchbox
4 ham and tomato sandwiches
1 banana
1 apple
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt

Random Thought



Christmas morning 1969: I am delighted to find a yellow submarine has been left at the bottom of my bed. If I was sad enough then aged four to keep it in its packaging with a view to selling it at auction in 2005, I could have made a few quid.
Christmas Day 1975: Delighted to find a black and white portable television has been left by Santa.... althought I have my doubts as to his existence, I am happy to play along with things.
I still have that television and it still works. Sometimes I use it to watch the snooker.
I am going to treasure it and pass it onto my daughter Isabella when she turns 18.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox