May 31 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
A combination of Rice Crispies with Weetabix with semi-skimmed organic milk.. have to say not the greatest union.
Walk to Work:
It was back down the Taff Trail with rain in the air. Quite a few squirrels were out and about as I passed the under construction new cricket test stadium at the home of Glamorgan. Work is progressing very nicely and in one section of the stand to the north of the ground it looked as if some seats have already been put in.
At the point where I exit the trail to cross over Canton Bridge into the centre of Cardiff, I passed the immaculately groomed white huskey dog out with his owners.
Lunchbox
4 ham and tomato sandwiches
1 banana
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
2 digestive biscuits
Random Thought

I have done the above... my dad found me walking around downstairs in the middle of the night way back in the early 1970s.
My sister also was a good sleep walker and was at one stage trying to open the front door.
Sweet dreams.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Sion

Today's entry seems to have been written by someone trying to impersonate you as accurately as possible, but who isn't actually you. Can you shed any light on this?
Sion Barry said…
It was me.... but I guess you will have to decide which me that is.

Accurate light

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox