May 11 lunchbox

Mrs B and Isabella talking to the horses.
Breakfast:
Satisfactory bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold organic milk.
Walk to Work:
Not on the agenda today as I'm not engaged in income generation. So I am spending the day with our just gone one year old daughter Isabella. Weather here in South Wales is not the best, as I pen this it is raining heavily. But earlier I managed to get out to take Isabella for a walk around our local park Llandaff Fields, before visiting my parents.
My father [yesterday's random thought] in fact gave some hazelnuts to a German PoW, although there were quite a few Italian PoWs working at the end of his street.
Kitchen was a bomb site, after feeding Isabella, but my domestic cleaning technique stood up well.

Random Thought
Not sure it was here, perhaps it was... yes, I remember now, right there where that Tesco store now stands.

You mean the house you were born in Charles?

No, no Gladys, I mean the first time I... oh come on Gladys do I have to spell it out?

Yes Charles I think you do!

Not immediately Gladys, but I will tell you.

When Charles?

After this video
.




It's where I had my first pint of beer

You brought me all the way here just for that?

Yes, but we can still have a sensational weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox