May 2 lunchbox

Breakfast:
Charming bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed organic cold milk.

Walk to Work:


Not on the radar this week as I am on vacation.

Spent the early part of the morning taking Isabella for a walk. Came across Lisa Poole a very entrepreneurial hairdresser who has her own salon in Pontcanna, Cardiff.
I went to school many moons ago with her brother Chris, who lived only yards from our primary school, St Patrick's. Chris now resides in London where he acts on some of the world's biggest shipping deals.
Talk of the devil here he is
Lunch:


Made 2 ham and cheese rolls.

Random Thought



Hairdresser: Anything nice planned for the weekend?

First time customer: Yes, I'm going to kill my wife.

Hairdresser [laughing]: Oh I feel like killing my husband sometimes... it's probably the weather love it's so warm.

First time customer: I'm not joking she is going to pay with her life.

Hairdresser [not fazed] Oh don't be silly now love, surely she's not that bad.

First time customer: You don't know the half of it.

Hairdresser to part-time Saturday worker: Sally can you blow dry this psycho's hair I,m going to get some fresh air.





Hairdresser: Hi love it's Donna from the salon. Get your passport darling we're going to Spain... I'll be there in five.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox