June 1 lunchbox


BREAKFAST:
Two pieces of brown toast with Olivio spread and blackcurrant jam. Also a bowl of Shreddies with semi-skimmed cold milk.


Walk to Work:
Mrs B dropped me to my venue of income generation.


Lunchbox:
Not on active duty today. Instead had to settle for a Meal Deal at Boots. Had some ham and cheese spread sandwiches in a fancy box and a bottle of orange juice.
Spent most of the morning at the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport where I had a bit of chat with Sir Terry Matthews.

Random Thought

Today's message from beyond the grave comes from Rommel.
"I sometimes still find sand in my hair, but seriously if I had my time over again I would have emigrated to the States instead of joining the army. Not sure exactly what I would have done, but it would have been a people focused thing, perhaps in the voluntary sector."
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox