August 1 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
Had a sleepy bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed organic milk.

Walk to Work:
Not on the agenda today, I am free for working a not so long ago bank holiday.

Mrs B is also not in the zone of income generation today, but we had plenty of little tasks to undertake, including a drive into the Welsh countryside to deposit some provisions for the soon to return from holiday Plugs - mother/mother-in-law.

Lunch:
Well Mrs B made a carrot and coriander soup on Sunday we are having that with a baguette.

Random Thought

I'm running for the midnight train.
There are no stations, just constant rain.
Memories cramped into every carriage, stretching back to my childhood.
A mystery tour, well not quite, as I'm pretty sure of my destination.
Sleep now, sleep, forever more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox