August 23 lunchbox


Breakfast:
Sun shining bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed organic milk


Walk to Work:
It was down Cowbridge Road East, with the sun smiling down.


The whereabouts of Tory AM David Melding was of great concern this morning. However, it gave an opportunity to take a bendy bus from the centre of Cardiff to the its Bay area.


One of the greatest 25 minute trips I have ever been on happened at lunchtime. With David Wiliamson and Aled Blake as companions we headed for Grangetown a magical Mr Benn like shop [images should be posted shortly].

Lunchbox
4 ham and salad sandwiches
1 apple
1 nectarine
Some grapes
2 chocolate digestive biscuits

Random Thought



I remember watching this cartoon as a kid. I remember many things from my childhood.
However, I'm not sure if I reminisce more than anyone else... would take some time and energy to market research the matter.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Going back in time reminds me of my chief concern about Mr. Benn. Don't you think the shopkeeper drugged him so he could rifle his pockets whilst he was at Camelot etc.
Anyway, I'm incensed that they have banned "Baggy trousers" because it contains the lyrics, "All the teachers in the pub
Passing round the ready-rub" due to the smoking ban. If you ask me it's Madness gone Poitically correct.

Fireman Taff is a registerd trademark of The Welsh Consumer Council

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox