August 31 lunchbox





ISABELLA & DAD



Breakfast:
Right on the money bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold organic milk.

Walk to Work:

Not today... as I worked last Sunday. The priesthood could have been, but then I'm in a much better place.

Can we question God? He is the only act in town and some pretty terrible things he did, if you believe in a literal interpretation of the old Testament... the murder of all those innocent Egyptian babies comes to mind for one.

This morning I visited a number of properties not too far from our humble abode as I entered the always positive world of the estate agent.
Isabella I left with her grandparents and will go to collect her later this afternoon. No doubt she is having great fun.

Random Thought:
Walking along the Taff Trail yesterday a couple pushing a pram came towards me. Their baby was waving so happily that I smiled back and gave my best wave too. The parents were so pleased that they smiled and waved back as well. Didn't have a clue who they were, but it was a good moment for the human race.
With Isabella it is always a fine feeling indeed when someone smiles, waves, or stops to say some nice things to her... and it's not just old ladies who do it. It's people of all ages and nationalities. In Italy they do it often, but also here in the UK.
So 10 out of 10 to us all.

Cheerio and have a great weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox